Saturday, December 4, 2010

Idli Wala (Love has no boundaries)

                                                 I am Mahi …I work with a MNC ,just recently got relocated from Banglore to Hyderabad….I had a great fun in Banglore…mingled with different set of people…though my home town is Hyderabad…I am very new to this work culture in Hyderabad…so I was very cautious in every move I make here…One month passed…Joined in a project here…just want to try out to be like a sincere professional…was punctual at my work…wounded it on time….its difficult for me as, I am not that sincere person though…started coming to office on time,leave on time,taking very minimal breaks and not mingled in groups…I used to go all alone for breakfast in the morning…..I do not know whether it is a coincidence or some thing else….daily at the same time, a gal from opposite closed bay used to come for breakfast …even in the tea breaks…in other breaks as well, when I used just open our bay glass door, she used to come out at the same time….this happened almost every day…weeks passed…..I used to stare at her …one day when she turned back and saw,I just smiled….she too smiled….”wow what a smile like a shining pole star in the night…..” guys I am really making you bored saying all these and you might think where this idly wala came into picture….who is he?Now the story begins here.,,,:)P hope you will enjoy it….:)

             I am fond of Idly ,no matter though I take it daily ,I am not bored of it….Daily I used to take idly from MR and MRS idly counter….same time this beautiful gal used to come and order for Idly
…..I felt “Some where we are related to each other….heights of coincidence…I felt she is my wavelength”…..two weeks passed ….I used to just stare at her daily….one day she took the idly plate and sat in a table nearby….I just went to that table , without any hesitation I asked “Can I join you?”…….to my surprise she said “why not?” I just had my first Idly want to talk her ,but I donno how to proceed,I was a bit hesitate to talk….I made up my mind…I introduced myself to her “I am Mahi”….she said “I am Neethi”….talks began…I just told her “ I donno every day we take breaks at the same time”…she replied “even I observed”…I said “ What a coincidence” she replied “ya ya”…..I said “ I am a loner ,so I come all alone for breaks” she replied” even I am also a loner…”


       Days passed like this…we used to meet for breakfast and tea breaks daily…”loner got ,one more loner as a friend” we became the best buddies……..one day I just slipped my tongue…and I said her “you are gorgeous gal ,I like you”….she was shocked to hear that….she with a bit anger on her face replied…”Mahi just hold your tongue”….frankly speaking “ I like you as my friend…please donot expect anything more than that”…..I became very sad that day………”I dreamed so much…both our wave lengths and interests are matching ,I felt “she could be my better half” ….let me tell about her….”she is about 5.7 tall…dusky gal…with a curly hair….nice charming smiley face… …when ever she smiles all her pearly white teeth shines out with a cute dimple on her cheeks…she dresses herself like a simple angle ,carries herself very well….never seen her with a dull looks “I bet no guy want to lose her…..”but anyways I donot want to lose her friendship at least….”loner became loner again”….:) 

       The next day I all alone came to breakfast….I bend down my head and started to have my breakfast…then came Neethi …”hey Mahi good morning”…even I replied...”Good morning”….she asked “what happened man your looking so dull today….?” I said “nothing” She replied…”Hey buddy be cool …a…I just want to be your best buddy…I cannot love you because I liked some one else…”…”My wicket was fully down now”………Tears started rolling out of my eyes ,I controlled myself ….and try to pretend I am happy….I was a bit jealous in my heart…I myself thought ”who the hell is that guy?”….but I asked her in a low tone…”who is he?”…she just pointed her hand towards the idly counter and said….”see that Idly wala”……I was shocked a bit and said…”OMG really that Idly wala?”…….and she also said “You know one thing I hate Idly…but I do eat that daily for seeing his face closely for some time”….
I just said “do not feel bad…I wanna say you something...” she said “Go ahead you are my friend…donot hesitate to say anything”….I said that hez like a teenager and how could you like him….?She just replied “Love Is blind”
Hmmm I thought mysely ”what happened to this gal ,she became philosophical….OMG…”

PART:2 LOVE Emotional  Melo Drama….
Gals behaviour:)When in groups :)                                                                             
             The very next day, when I was sitting near the idly Counter .Neethi came there along with her friend…She introduced me to her….”she is Deepika my friend…” I replied…”hey hi I am mahi”….we sat and the chit chat between the gals began….for my fortune that idly wala was not present that day….suddenly I donno how it happened….his topic came in picture…Neethi started to describe about him to Deepika…when Neeti started to tell about him, I was a bit uncomfortable and I said…”I have some work ,have to leave now”….Neethi said…”Kya mahi are you jealous of him”….In a strong tone…”Arey we guys are not like gals….we will be not jealous of anyone…do you understand?”…then she said…”then sit”…I replied…”OK”……….Neethi’s description of the guy to Deepika in her own words….

“Neel the idly guy was around 5.8 tall….fair guy…semi built body….his smile with a small mole near his left cheek adds to his looks…with a innocent face”  I became intolerant when she was saying about him….I said “please stop:…………..I thought myself…”she is crazy….frankly speaking that guy looks  like a small teenage guy…..with childish looks….”…..My anger even more aroused when Deepika added to her words….”Wow yaar I want to see that guy….the way you are saying …I think he is dam handsome guy”………I just left from the place without uttering a word.

Romantic Imagination:

        One fine weekend….I got a call from Neethi…I just picked up…”Hey Mahi I am really bored yaar,can you please come over to inorbit mall…I just wanna hang out...” I replied…”Why you are calling me?you can take your Idli wala”….Neethi said ”shut up, I am asking you as a friend to come over here you started joking on….if you feel me as a friend come over here by 10AM I will be waiting…”.

        I thought for about an hour ,whether I need to go or not? finally I turned up to go….I just went to inorbit mall …I called her up…”she told I am waiting near the garden in the second floor”…I just went over there…”I have been to inorbit mall many times but never been to this garden”…………I just went inside the garden…It’s a landscape garden.

           She was sitting on a Park bench placed near the edge from where the ‘Durgam cheruvu’ (a small lake) is visible. I just went near Park bench and sat beside her…I am feeling the cool breeze from  the lake touching her is also touching me….she just laid on my shoulder, I laid my hands on her curly hair and just started playing with that. I felt I was travelling in big Cruise and the lake appeared to me as a sea…..i could not express myself it’s a romantic place….with my gal beside me…wow…suddenly I felt some vibrations …a crack appeared near the park bench its an earthquake…half the floor collapsed and our Park bench tilted….and I was near the tilted edge and she gave me hand to pull the other side…Unfortunately she was also dragged to the tilted edge….Suddenly to my surprise I saw Idly wala there…he gave his hand and first helped Neethi….the tilted Park bench could not resist any more and me along with  park bench started falling in the lake…..

            Suddenly I heard Neethi shouting at me “Mahi what happened? what are you thinking?” suddenly to my surprise it’s a dream….I came out my dream and said ”Nothing” let’s go for shopping. We just roamed around the mall did some window shopping….then we went to food court had some food…then we came near the chocolate dip candy stall….we ordered a chocolate dip candy…she asked the candy stall guy that she will only dip the candy in chocolate fountain. She with her soft hand took a white candy with the stick and slowly dipped near the chocolate fountain…she gave me one more candy and asked me also dip it...I just took the candy and started to move the candy stick near the fountain.

Suddenly Neethi said ”Mahi its not like that,” she has held my hand slowly moved the candy round in the chocolate fountain…I could feel the first touch and the fragrance of the chocolate also made the touch so romantic….wow ….cannot  express it…then we roamed around the mall for some time and we went back to our house.

       Next day morning I got a call from Deepika (Neethi’s friend)…I attended the call Deepika said ”Mahi,Neethi has fell from the stairs and she got strain in her leg….” I replied ”I am coming in 10 minutes there, we will go to hospital”…I reached there in 15 minutes called an auto…me and deepika hold her and took her to hospital….doctor treated her and tied a Plaster to her leg….doctor  told she will be alright in a week…As we have to go to office every day ,so we took a train ticket and sent her to home town.

       After 2 weeks she came back to Hyderabad….again me, deepika and Neethi met in cafeteria …again the topic of Idli wala came….this time I could not resist ,I went directly to Idli wala counter….I called Idli wala Neel bhai thujse kuch baat karna hai….kab free hoga?(Neel I have to speak to you? when you will be free?) He replied “3 O clock  mai free hoon”(I am free at 3 O clock)….I think he is surprised….I just left from that place without uttering a word at him…came near the table where Neethi is sitting….she just asked me “Hey Mahi what happened to you what your doing?” I just left from the place saying “We will meet in cafeteria at 3O clock ,I have some urgent work now…”

       Its 3 O clock we (Neethi,Deepika and myself) met in cafeteria , I just went near Neel(Idli wala) and asked him to come near our table….he just came….I donot know how to start….”bhai bayto”(sit bro)

Thu bahut mason hooo thu kyun Idli bheej raha hooo…thu pad sakthe hai na?(You look so young childish, you can study instead of working in this idli stall?)then he started saying about his sad story…

(Hindi-English Translation)

In Neel’s words “I am Neel ,I came from Gujarat…I studied upto 12 th standard …my parents could not afford so I have to stop my studies”.I just came here to earn something for my living,My uncle made me join in this Idli Stall…I have still interest in my studies but I discontinued…
Stall owner called him so he left from that place…Then Deepika asked Neethi “Still you love Neel?” she did not respond…I just interfered in between and asked Neethi “ Why can’t we help him to continue his studies?atleast in distance mode?”

Neethi said “good idea?” and from that day we funded Neel to continue his studies and grow in his career.

      On one weekend I got a call from Deepika…”Hey Mahi please come to dinner to our house?” I just thought for a while and said “ok”,I went to their house at 6PM…we had some snacks…watched a movie …Around 8pm suddenly  the lights went off ,I though power was cut…Neethi and Deepika lighted the house with candles….and Deepika played the Violin…Neethi asked me to stand up …to my surprise “she hugged me tightly and kissed me on my fore head?”….and then she gave a peck on my lips.I was shocked for a while…the low violin music and romantic candle light ambience and the gal I love hugged tightly and kissed me on fore head…First kiss in a romantic manner …made my day….big wow…….what a feeling…:).I hugged her tightly gave her a love bite on her neck,it turned blue.Brought her face close to mine and started tasting her juicy lips.

       Now you might thing what happened to idli wala….Deepika said to me what really happened “Neethi liked idli wala but latter when listening to his life story, she felt he is younger guy than her and donot want to spoil his career, so she made us to help him in his career…” I was eager to know why she started loving me? Deepika said “The way you have taken care of Neeti…especially when you have taken care when she was in hospital made her love you…:):):)


-------The End--------
Yours loving,
Mahi





















9 comments:

ratz vaju said...

I lyk her attitude...Even I don luk into d Status of guyz/girlz...

VajuRatz said...

I lyk her attitude...Even I don luk into d Status of guyz/girlz...

Mahesh said...

Thanks Vaju for your comments...:):):)

Ram Sagar Mourya said...

Awesome story and narrated in a super fantastic way.

We want more such stories Mahi...

Thanks
Mourya

Kiran said...

you are a half wit. Aren't you?

Anonymous said...

Sruthi:
Ni neethi vumdha lekha edhi kathenaa

Danny said...

Hey mahesh, long time fan here.Absolutely brilliant stuff.
Your writing reminds me of this song "friday" by rebecca black. Carry on the the good work. Waiting for the next piece.

Mahesh said...

Thanks Danny for your response.Can I know which country you belong to?
Hope you read all the three of my stories.

Click on the links present in the Popular posts Link on the top right hand side below The Translator and Visitors Flag to get links of all my stories.
1)Love and emotional story.
Dhanu I love you:
http://maheshvarmastories.blogspot.com/2010/02/dhanu-i-love-you-true-lifes-story.html
2)Funny Love story:
Idli Wala:
http://maheshvarmastories.blogspot.com/2010/12/idli-wala-love-has-no-boundaries.html
3)Emotional A Great friends story:
My Red blood shirt:
http://maheshvarmastories.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-red-blood-shirt-let-go-of-life.html

Neethi, Neel and Deepthi said...

Mahi we have a fans club for you. President too for the storeys club.we read your storeys from 2nd story. When we read your emotions actually waterfalls fall from our eyes. And you know since it's freezing winter here that water is turning into ice and we are struck into it.Please please write some new story which makes this eyes melt so that we can go into our bed and cry dreaming your emotions. Really Mahi you are a big fan of us.